Friday, September 5, 2008

We Interupt This Light-Hearted Blog for the Following Message

This is totally not what I had thought about talking about until I was waiting in the pharmacy (for an hour with three antsy kids btw… not that I am bitter or anything) and read about this in a magazine. Now I am not a very good environmentalist and I would make a terrible activist, but this got my blood pressure up and I knew I had to share. I am not trying to be political but this is one of the many issues we need to be educated on, know where we stand and where our candidate-of-choice stands before we cast our vote in less than 2 months. And please please do not just listen the the barrage of commercials we cannot escape from. Go to the candidates' websites and see where they really stand and what they are going to do in their own words.

We now return you to your previously scheduled blog.

No comments: