Wednesday, December 3, 2008


Have you heard of a new video game called Spore Creatures? Chances are if you have a boy around 8 years old who enjoys video games in your life you have because according to my own 8 ¾ year old, video-game-loving son, it is the latest and greatest. It is also #2 on his Christmas wish list. From what I can understand, it is a game where you can create your own ameba-monster looking creatures. I am not sure what you do with them after that.

A few times a day I hear how “cool” this game is and how much he hopes he gets it and the plans he has to earn and save money to buy it should he not get it. In the meantime however, my sweet and creative boy has invented a game he and his sister can play by drawing their own creatures. It is so sweet to watch them playing well and getting along. Especially these two! At times the youngest of our three gets in on the action. Right now as I type this, the three of them are laying on their stomachs on the floor in a circle drawing and discussing their “guy.” I would take a picture but have lost my camera (sob) so you will just have to imagine the sheer and utter uber cuteness of this scene.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I hope you find your camera. I love the pics at the top of your blog.